Internet Privacy and Cookies Statement
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout your visiting experience.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website, we may collect and process the following data:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information, such as a newsletter.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Any personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or
Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form for an email submission process, but we cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
To make this site work properly, we place small data files called cookies on your device. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. These pieces of information are used to improve services for you, for example, by:
- Enabling the website to remember your actions and preferences (login, language, font size and other display preferences), so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Measuring how many people are using our services, so they can be made easier to use and there is enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
- Analysing anonymised data to help us understand how people interact with our services so we can make them better.
Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.
How to Control/Delete Cookies
You can adjust the settings on your computer to control or delete cookies - for details, see aboutcookies.org
. Enabling cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work, but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.